From my new report on Children of Divorce:
* Your kids are afraid they’ll hurt you by loving their other parent- TELL THEM IT’S OK to love the other parent! you MUST!
* Your kids are confused about where they stand in this new life – sit down and TELL THEM what to expect, reassure them!
* It is vital that your kids open up to you about fears, confusion, anger, questions, pain. ENCOURAGE THEM to talk!
* It’s normal for your kids to hope you get back together – don’t fuss at them about it, BE PATIENT with them!
* Realize divorce DOES NOT end your relationship with your kids’ other parent – it INTENSIFIES it! Learn the right way!
* Your kids will FOLLOW YOU in how they adapt to the divorce, angry & obsessed or hurt & recovering. WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING THEM?
Email me about getting your copy of this 30+ page report.